Learning Communities Information Structure.
Basic Learning Community Information Packet
Three Broad Types of Information:
- Local Private Information – Information intended to never leave a specific Learning Community (LC).
- Simi-Private Information – Information that leaves a specific LC but is intended to be used only by other LC users. (However, once it leaves a specific LC there is can be no expectation of privacy because once
- Public Information – Information intended to leave the Learning Community and be “Public”
Page Structure – Two Parents
- Administration Information – Used to make each @tlantistm Learning Community Operational. All information in this section is unique to each learning Community. It is
- Learning Community Architecture – A description of how Learning Communities work.
- Knowledge Database – A digital version of a Library. Contains all Data, Facts, and Conclusions. Shared with all other Learning Communities using “@lantis Standard Communication Structure.”
- Links to other Learning Communities
- Other Interesting links
- Skills Assessments
Five Actions of a Learning Community:
- Information Gathering
- Information Storage and Retrieval
- Information Communication
- Information Analysis
- Information Action Items